"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
ends up being the biggest step of your life."
INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
Whether you are retired, approaching retirement, in mid-career or experiencing a
life transition, we are here to help you reach your goals.
At Foresight Solutions, we follow a six step process in developing and implementing plans for their clients.
Over a course of 4-5 meetings, the advisor will guide a client through the first five stages of the plan.
Once a client has implemented the action items identified according to their goals and objectives, the client and Advisor will continue to meet to monitor progress.
1. Establishing and defining the client- planner relationship
2. Gathering client data, including goals
3. Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
4. Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
5. Implementing the recommendations
6. Monitoring the recommendations
The process starts with a conversation between the advisor and the client to help identify the key areas the plan will address.
As the client moves through the plan,
they will have a better understanding of their needs and goals in the following areas:
Budgeting & Cash Flow
Insurance Planning & Risk Management